Spring Meadow Nursery proudly employs some of the best people in the horticulture industry. We value teamwork, ingenuity, fresh ideas, and of course, hard work. We are proud of our high degree of employee loyalty, and many team members spend the better part of their career working here. We offer a positive, dynamic work environment, competitive wages and benefits, and the chance to work with outstanding people and plants in some of the best greenhouse facilities in North America. At Spring Meadow, you will be trusted to make the right decisions for your role and encouraged to share your ideas to improve all aspects of our business.
We list all open positions on Indeed.com - click here to see what's available now.
Spring Meadow Nursery is hiring seasonal greenhouse workers!
This is a great opportunity paying upwards of $14.72/hour. Attend one of our recurring hiring events on Wednesdays at 9 a.m.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the following:
- A minimum of 3 months of agricultural experience working at a nursery, orchard or vegetable farm.
- Ability to furnish verbal or written statement establishing relevant prior work experience.
- The applicant to take and pass an employer-paid drug test before starting work
- The applicant is required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result before in-person work can begin.
- Emergency Order Under MCL 333.2253 - Mandatory Testing, Preventative Measures, and Safe Housing for Agricultural Workers requires
- Test results should not be more than 1 week old
- Must be available for the entire period requested by the employer.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Must pass E-verify.
Buscando trabajo en West Michigan? Spring Meadow esta contratando trabajadores temporales para invernadero!
Nosotros tenemos una gran oportunidad pagando a mas de $14.72 la hora. Se aceptan aplicaciones cada miercoles a 9:00 a.m.. Más información aqui.
Spring Meadow offers college student internships in three production departments: propagation, growing, and stock. Interns rotate between these three areas to gain a well-rounded perspective of the full production cycle. Our internship program is designed to give students the opportunity to combine what they've learned in their coursework with practical experience in one of North America's largest woody plant propagation nurseries. Our goal is that a Spring Meadow internship would lead to future employment for the student. Our paid internships typically run from May-August/September. Onsite housing is available for a fee, or we can assist in finding suitable local living arrangements if needed. Students from other countries who can get permission to work in the US are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter and CV to intern coordinator and stock manager Matt Carlton.
Learn more about the intern experience at Spring Meadow in our video: