Spring Meadow Nursery proudly employs some of the best people in the horticulture industry. We value teamwork, ingenuity, fresh ideas, and of course, hard work. We are proud of our high degree of employee loyalty, and many team members spend the better part of their career working here. We offer a positive, dynamic work environment, competitive wages and benefits, and the chance to work with outstanding people and plants in some of the best greenhouse facilities in North America. At Spring Meadow, you will be trusted to make the right decisions for your role and encouraged to share your ideas to improve all aspects of our business.
Spring Meadow Nursery is hiring seasonal greenhouse workers!
This is a great opportunity paying upwards of $17.34/hour ($15.37 until 3/12/2023 and effective 3/13/2023 $17.34). Attend one of our recurring hiring events on Wednesdays at 9 a.m.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the following:
- A minimum of 3 months of agricultural experience working at a nursery, orchard or vegetable farm.
- Ability to furnish verbal or written statement establishing relevant prior work experience.
- The applicant to take and pass an employer-paid drug test before starting work
- Must be available for the entire period requested by the employer.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Must pass E-verify.
¡Spring Meadow Nursery está contratando trabajadores de invernadero de temporada!
Esta es una gran oportunidad pagando más de $ 17.34 / hora ($ 15.37 hasta el 12/3/2023 y efectivo el 13/3/2023 $ 17.34). Asista a uno de nuestros eventos de contratación recurrentes los miércoles a las 9 a. m.
Las ofertas de empleo están supeditadas a lo siguiente:
- Un mínimo de 3 meses de experiencia agrícola trabajando en un vivero, huerta o granja de hortalizas.
- Capacidad para proporcionar declaraciones verbales o escritas que establezcan experiencia laboral previa relevante.
- El solicitante debe tomar y aprobar un examen de drogas pagada por el empleador antes de comenzar a trabajar
- Debe estar disponible para todo el período solicitado por el empleador.
- Debe poder levantar/cargar 50 libras.
- Debe pasar la verificación electrónica.
Click here for a list of our current job openings.
Spring Meadow offers college student internships in three production departments: propagation, growing, and stock. Interns rotate between these three areas to gain a well-rounded perspective of the full production cycle. Our internship program is designed to give students the opportunity to combine what they've learned in their coursework with practical experience in one of North America's largest woody plant propagation nurseries. Our goal is that a Spring Meadow internship would lead to future employment for the student. Our paid internships typically run from May-August/September; authorization to work in the United States is required.
Interested candidates should submit an application through our hiring portal.
Learn more about the intern experience at Spring Meadow in our video: